Water damage to your home can be the result of many causes both internal (a broken pipe, toilet overflow, leaks) and external (heavy rain or snow, a city-wide flood). What they all share in common is that water damage can manifest over a very short period of time- and that failing to address it immediately risks even greater damage. Contacting a professional right away is therefore always the correct choice, so long as you can rely on reaching a reliable professional who will identify and address the underlying cause of the damage, as well as properly perform the required water damage restoration. You can rely on an our professional DryCare Restoration Inc. experts to provide you with water damage service in Los Angeles, greatly increasing your chances of saving and restoring your home before any additional water damage manifests within it.
- Free Inspection
- Damage Assessment
- Equipment Set-Up and Testing
- Packing of Personal and Home Contents
- Removal of Damaged Building Materials
- Additional Equipment Set-Up if Necessary
- Dry-Out Completion
- Equipment pick up
- Build-Back Restoration
Residential water damage restoration services is our number one specialty and we at DryCare Restoration Inc. take great pride in providing all of our clients in Los Angeles with the best service regardless of the cause or severity of the water damage in your home. DryCare Restoration Inc. will ensure that your home is restored in a timely and professional manner that will return your daily routine and home life to normal as soon as possible
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. DryCare Restoration Inc. is there for you in Los Angeles when you need us most. Do not hesitate to call us in case of an emergency to get an immediate response.
Water damage insurance
- Damages caused by the weight of ice, snow or sleet. This can cause roof collapse or water damage, among other problems.
- Discharge and overflow of water, even if it is an accident.
- Tearing apart, cracking, burning or bulging of a steam or hot water heating system.
- Freezing of plumbing and pipes.
What exactly is Gradual Damage?
Water Damage and Gradual Damage in Your Home
What Are Examples of Gradual Damage?
- Plumbing, faucets or pipes leaking causing damage to the walls, ceilings or floors.
- Water damage caused by seepage coming in from cracks in the foundation, or at the exterior of the dwelling allowing water to enter your home.
- Flashing, tiles, shingles or deteriorating parts on the roof that indicate signs of needed repair.
- Mold, rot or corrosion.
- Deteriorating electrical wiring.
- Poor repairs or lack of repairs to home.
When Does an Insurance Company Cover Gradual Damage?
- Mold: Some companies may allow you to purchase coverage for mold remediation. This varies from state to state and by insurance company. In California, for example, policy makers are pushing to have limited basic mold coverage added to the policies.
- Damage occurring or resulting from a claim: Following a water damage claim that was covered as a result of a tree falling on the roof and creating an opening in which water poured into the home, the opening and roof were repaired by the insurance company. However, several months later the homeowners noticed a funny smell or paint chipping near where the repairs had been done, even identifying newly formed mold where the damage had been- additional damage may occur after or as a result of a claim, and not be caught. If the gradual damage is identified as being the result of the original claim that was covered, the insurance company may cover it.
- Broken Pipe: Often gradual wear and tear leads pipes, water tanks, or a washing machine to break down. The actual pipe or washing machine will not be covered. However, the resulting damage from the sudden breakage may be.
What can you do to improve your chances to have your claim accepted?
Reach us whenever you need us!
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. DryCare Restoration Inc. is available when you need us most. Do not hesitate and call us for all your
Water damage restoration needs.